Wednesday 6 January 2010

Welcome to Kristen Stewart Forever!

Hey there!

My names Gill and I created this blog to show my love and support for the amazing...
Miss Kristen Jaymes Stewart

I'll try and post the most up to date news as soon as it happens but we all have out lives and I'm not promising that I'll be the best blogger in the world, but hey I promise to do my best! I'm completely new to this so give me some times to find my feet!

In case you've been living under a rock for the past few years, I'll give you a quick introduction to that girl we all call KStew.
  • Kristen Jaymes Stewart
  • April 9th 1990 (19)
  • Amazingly talented actress
  • Absoultley stunning
  • Star of films such as; The Twilight Saga, The Messengers, The runaways, Panic Room, Adventureland, Speak and so many more!
  • Rumoured to be dating Robert Pattinson. ♥Robsten♥
If you want to know more, Just give her a google, you'll find anything you'll ever need to know there!


No comments:

Post a Comment