Monday 22 February 2010

Bye Bye Followers....

I feel the title for this blog post is kinda appropriate because once you read this, i'm pretty sure half of you are going to unfollow me, but if you cant be yourself who can you be?

I'm going to tackle the subject of 'Robsten' and that first sentence has ticked me off already. Why can't they just be Robert and Kristen? on twitter you hardly ever see people call them that, its always 'robsten are going here, robsten are doing that'. It just bugs me, how would you like it if i smooshed you and your boyfriends names together?

Another thing, last night people were screaming all over twitter that rob was congratulating his girl, well of course he was! Even if she wasn't 'his girl' he'd always congratulate her. Even if they weren't together, and they weren't friend he's still her co-star in some of the biggest movies they've done, Its common curtsey to congratulate her.

When they snuck out of the after party some people i know were saying that they've obviously gone to have 'hot sex'. I just find it weird that people were even thinking that, but im pretty sure that's just how i feel. Good on them if they went and had the best sex of their lives, but is it really our business?!

Yes i do believe they are together, they are pretty crap at hiding it but it bugs me how if there ever in the same room all you hear them called is 'robsten'. I love them both but as separate people, if they are together good for them, if not then good for them too. Their happiness should be the priority.

Kristen won what was probably the biggest award she had been nominated for last night, and it was all overshadowed by this 'robsten' nonsense, and that makes me so fucking sad. It was our girls night, lets not forget that!

I don't even know if that made sense, but if it does i'll probably be seen as a 'nonsten' which is so not true, i just had to get it off my chest!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally agree with you. I don't like when people say "Robsten" and they forget about Kristen. Yesterday night was HER night... why the mentioned always Robert? Why they ruined her moment?

    ReplyDelete